Guy Romem - Studio Insight
Guy is the founder and creative director of Studio Insight, established in 2006.
The studio creates visual content, to create an experience for audiences - in live shows, ceremonies, broadcasts, installations, exhibitions and events.
We work with our clients from the projects creative planning, media production, installation and show running on location.
With over 20 years of experience, we collaborate with leading producers, artists, directors and designers,
on a variety of projects including complex video systems, elaborate set and stage designs, video mapping and live VJ performances,
to create an amazing experience and the precise emotion for our crowd.
projects throughout the years -
- Music concerts of Israel's leading performers - Shlomo Artzi, Yehuda Poliker, Shalom Hanoch, Mashina, Shlomi Shaban, Hatikva6, and many more
- National ceremonies - Masuot ceremony, Maccabiah closing ceremony, Israel Awards and many more.
- Dozens of plays in Israel's leading theaters - including 2 time winner of the "Israel theater awards" for video design in the play "1984" and "Greta"
- Dan David Prize ceremonies
- IAC national summits
- Many more corporate events, exhibitions and shows.
Many more of our projects can be found on our website - www.studio-insight.com