As the founder of Teev Events, David Azulay is widely recognized as the leading Israeli music agent, producer, and manager in North America. David is dedicated to introducing American audiences to the most top quality, cutting edge, and diverse Israeli culture. He has worked with Jewish organizations, universities, performing arts centers, and music and cultural festivals throughout North, Central, and South America.
David has been proclaimed by many as “the de-facto Minister of Culture for Israel” in the US and most leading Israeli artists are represented by David and Teev.
In addition to representing and managing artists, David has over 25 years of experience producing conferences and events throughout the United States and abroad, working with large communities and renown organizations to deliver high quality, historic events.
Previous productions include:
- Israel 50th at the White House with President Bill Clinton (and several other White House events during the Clinton administration).
- USTA US Open (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)– producing the opening and closing ceremonies and all live entertainment during the two weeks of competition.
- Inauguration of President George W. Bush in 2001 and 15 major states parties on inauguration weekend.
- American Cancer Society - major events throughout the US, each event with over 4,000 people.
- ORT World Conference in NYC with over 3,000 delegates for a week-long conference.
- Israel 60th Celebration at Radio City Music Hall.
- Times of Israel Award Ceremony at the Walldorf Astoria with President Shimon Peres, actress Gal Gadot, model Bar Refaeli, and many more in one of the most impressive showcases of Israel’s contribution to the world.
- Idan Raichel and Alicia Keys concert at Central Park with over 70,000 people in attendance.
- IAC National conferences 2017 – 2021.
- The Aluminum Show USA Tour.